From Joe -Why has FEMA - for the first time Decided to initiate a NATION-WIDE EBS test 10/4 1:22 PM?
Test on October 4th @ 1:22 PM CST.
For the first time since the creation of the Emergency Broadcast System (EBS), FEMA will be initiating a nation-wide EBS Test on all platforms at 1:20 PM CST (2:20 PM EST) for approx. 2 hours (Though the official announcement claims only 30 minutes).
At the 2:20 PM on October 4, 2023:
- Your Cell phone will display, “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed.”
- Your Television and Radios will state: “This is a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System, issued by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, covering the United States from 14:20 to 14:50 hours ET. This is only a test. No action is required by the public.”
Here are all the features of this test that make it unique:
1) It will be implemented SIMULTANEOUSLY in all 50 states and territories)
a. No state or locality can OPT-OUT.
2) The test will emit on ALL Frequencies (2G through 5G) simultaneously.
4) ALL energized (i.e. powered) legacy (2G) & & current (5G) devices (Wi-Fi transmitters, phones, Smart Meters, Smart TVs, Echo, Alexa, etc) will have their frequency transmitters activated.
5) FEMA has ignored all requests for details that support the necessity of this test
6) You will not be able to opt out by simply turning off your I-phone – you would need to remove the battery or place it in a Faraday Cage (e.g Microwave Oven, EMF Cloth, etc).
Here is the full (1:15) video proving with documented evidence from both DOD and NIH papers describing the relationship between the 5G frequency & the Graphene Oxide injected into millions of Americans via the COVID shots.
What to do between 1:00 PM & 4:00 PM CST on October 4, 2023
NOTE: If for some reason this “Test” is delayed due to public outrage, the next “Backup date” is 10/11/23 at 1:20 PM (CST).
Though the “Test” is announced to last only for 30 minutes (Phones) and 1 minute (TV), the system will still be transmitting high frequency power for about 2 hours after the start.
1) Disconnect all Wi-Fi Routers in your home about 30 minutes before and after the EBS Test period
a. Suggestion: Start at 1:00 PM til 4:00 PM (CST).
2) Unplug all Alexas, Echos and Smart TVs – and any other devices containing WiFi transmitters.
a. Might consider simply shutting down the main breaker in your home, but this won’t shut down the Smart Meter.
3) Unplug your microwave oven and place all phones into it during the EBS test period.
4) Plan to visit a remote area away from 5G towers for the day.
a. NOTE: Those towers have about a 2 mile range each (Fishing, Beach areas away from major city
I know you might be wondering WHY FEMA would issue a public announcement about this beforehand rather than simply doing this surreptitiously if this were an intended public attack.
Here are some Reasons:
1) To set a “Proof of Power” precedent - If a sudden increase in illness/death immediately follows the test, then FEMA’s pre-announcement demonstrates control over the population.
a. Such a threat instilled in the population’s mindset is a powerful message that will force compliance.
2) This may be a False Flag event designed to gather data regarding the public’s reaction.
a. How vocal will the public be in resisting this?
b. How many will initiate preventive measures (Shutting off phones, Wifi devices, physically moving to remote locations, etc).
c. What data can FEMA acquire for later mitigation methods to deal with “5G dead Zones (like Airports)” or public shutdown of 5G devices.
3) This may be a False Flag designed to condition the public into a “Collective Emergency Psychology” mindset:.
a. Repeated, multiple such “Tests” eventually numb the public’s response to so-called emergencies.”
b. Once the public is conditioned to multiple “Tests”, then we become less reactive to a real emergency (i.e. Crying wolf all the time intensifies the “Normalcy Bias.”.)
Question to ponder.
“Why were 5G Tower installation workers considered ‘Essential Workers’ throughout the COVID lockdowns?”