• Jim Costa

FBI: No Charges Against Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Comment by Michael Rivero: "Trump was wrong (and weak) to let Flynn go!"


25 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Dear Jim: Cliff High and SOC

Hi again Jim, When you mentioned Cliff High and seems to be talking to someone in the soc, I started to see what you were seeing. You are spot on 95% of the time. Who knows, the other 5 % I'm just not